Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 24, 2013

Our Thanksgiving party went pretty well.  We didn`t really have many less-actives or investigators come out, but we made lots of food and had fun.  It was funny, I had to explain Thanksgiving to the people who were there.  I actually think I did a pretty good job, even though my Japanese is atrocious.  I found out that although Japanese people don`t believe in Christ or anything, Christmas is still a pretty big holiday (not as big as New Years, but...).  oh the irony.  I have actually seen some Christmas lights going up already, so I am way excited.  Christmas!  Other than our activity, the Japanese don`t have another holiday until Christmas.  They have a bunch in spring and summer and then the have Christmas and New Years.  That`s about it.  No Fall holidays.  

My companion is from Utah (right around the Provo area).  His name is Robinson Choro.  He likes soccer and singing.  I think we will get along well.  We both want to do a lot of work with less-actives, so with the same goals and ideas, I think we will be able to do a lot of good this transfer.  

When you transfer, you send your bike through the mail and it usually takes a couple days, but it`s been about four and we still don`t have it.  Needless to say, we`ve done a lot of walking.  But still fun.  Did some good missionary work.  

Hope you are all well.  Thanks for your support.  Love you all.  

Elder Lee
Lee Choro





No comments:

Post a Comment