Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9, 2014

Transfer 11, Week 3

This past week I think our faith really has shown and we have found more people to teach.  We have found many teaching opportunities on the street and some new investigators as well.  I am super excited to continue to be led by the Spirit to find people prepared to hear our message.  

Other than that we didn`t do a bunch last week.  Nothing interesting at least.  This Saturday we have an Open House that we are planning and preparing for that I think will be awesome.  Hopefully the members will come and bring lots of non-members with them.  
Our mission President has really been trying to get us to do Family History Dendo which I think is a great idea.  So far everytime I have tried it is has led to a good experience.  I really want to get into Family History when I get home because I think it would be a great tool in hastening the work on both sides.  It can help re-activate, keep new members active and introduce new members.  Not to mention it helps the dead.  It`s a win-win-win situation.  I wish I knew more, but I guess I will have to wait a little while `till I can do anything about that.  

Also, I set some mission goals.  I really wish I had set some earlier, but I am glad that even late is better than never.  They are really helpful for my Spiritual progress as well as giving me a direction for where I want to go and what I want to become on my mission.  It`s been such a great opportunity for change; I love it.  

Sorry I didn't write more.  Love you, have a good week.  
Iain
Elder Lee

Trying on Kimonos

My English Class


No comments:

Post a Comment